Pork Ma Ki
500 grams of raw marinated pork ma ki per pack.
This is good for 5 servings.
Made of fresh lean pork.
No Chicken Powder.
No artificial extenders.
Delivered raw then frozen.
Please keep frozen
1. Boil 2 liters water in a pot.
2. Add 1/4 cup premium soy sauce
3. Drop in the Ma Ki one small cluster/clump at a time. Boil for 10 minutes.
4. In a bowl, make a slurry using 1/2 cup potato starch or camote powder or corn starch dissolved in 1/2 cup water. Pour this into the boiling soup.
5. Beat 2 eggs and slowly pour it in.
6. To serve, garnish with chopped spring onion or coriander and drizzle with black vinegar. Enjoy!