Beef Ma Ki w/Tripe 700g (packs)
Each order includes 1 pack of 500 grams of raw marinated Batangas Beef Ma Ki and 1 pack of 200 grams cooked New Zealand Organic Beef Tripe. This is good for 6 servings.
No chicken powder.
No artificial extenders.
Please keep frozen
1. Boil 2 liters water in a pot.
2. Add 1/4 cup premium soy sauce.
3. When this boils, drop the Ma Ki one small cluster/clump at a time. Add in the cooked beef tripe and a few thin strips (fine julienne) of peeled ginger. Boil for 10 minutes.
4. In a bowl, make a slurry using 1/2 cup potato starch (or camote powder or corn starch) dissolved in 1/2 cup water. Pour this into the boiling soup.
5. Beat 2 eggs and slowly pour it in.
6. To serve, garnish with chopped spring onion (or coriander/wansuy) and drizzle with black vinegar. Enjoy!